CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Palace Playland, Maine.....


So this weekend i am going up to Maine with my cousins Alex and Jessica. We are not staying right next to Old Orchard Beach but we are somewhat close to it i think. So i was looking at Old Orchard Beach's amusement park ( that i've already been to) to see what has changed and stuff.... not much but they did make 3 new rides (yay) so here are some of the rides in palace playland. The second picture is a ride called power surge... and YES i did go on it (2 times :]). In the first picture, the ride is in the background. It is called the terminator and it completely flips over!!!!! I went on that one too and yes i did scream..... a lot. Well those are pretty much the two best rides in Palace Playland. If you want to know more.... look it up. :]


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the best ride there..! i worked there in summer 08..Billy Andrade

Anonymous said...

The power surge is like the best ride ever! When I went on it, it wasn't a busy day so the dude running it let me stay on it for like an hour, and then I went on it like a bazillion times after. My mom thought it was too scary. But I loved it!!