CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We ♥ Buddy the llama

Buddy:

















Today my mom and i went to the Capron Park Zoo!(for like the millionth time) :] Well i went because i wanted to see this llama that i call Buddy (Lauren and I thought of that). We ♥ him because he spits at people! (He doesn't usually get them tho). And my mom went to see the new male lion that can roar.........*yaaayyyyyyy* w/e he was sleeping. I also went to see the black and white ruffed tailed lemurs (they are my favorite exhibit) and found out they are making a section on the zoo called lemur island.... *fuunnnnnnnnn* (If you are thinking they look like that lemur Zaboomafoo they don't Zaboomafoo is a ring tailed lemur i think). Other than that i spent the rest of the day helping my mom move stuff around the house (heavy, heavy stuff), i went to visit my grandmother, and i went to target..... *whaaaaaawhooooo* *sigh*















0 comments: